Lidded Glass Casseroles Bakeware with Glass Lid
Product Information :
- MADE FROM TEMPERED GLASS: This glass casserole dish can withstand temperatures between 482° F and -40° F without worrying about thermal shock breaking it. Non-porous surface does not absorb food odors, flavors or stains. Clear bowl lets you know how everything is cooking without having to poke into it or bother its presentation.
- 2 IN 1 DESIGN: The lids as serving dishes too so they will work well for dorms. The lid adds functionality for those dishes that spatter your oven, or for casseroles that need a cover to avoid drying or browning, or to cover for refrigerator storage.
- GREAT SPACE SAVOR: It's hard to find a casserole dish that is easy to stack! Flat top with no knob means you can stack several glass microwave bowls on top of each other in the fridge or cabinet for efficient, space saving storage.
- IDEAL GIFT PACKAGE: Complete set includes a 0.65L dish with lid, a 1L dish with lid, and a 1.4L dish with lid. It’s a perfect addition to your kitchen bakeware collection and will come in handy for small to bigger meals. A great set for a wedding or housewarming gift!
- TENDER, JUICY AND HEALTHY: The glass lid is a big plus for keeping the food moist while baking and microwaving, and rescue you from messy aluminum foil or disposable wraps. Your food will come out tender, juicy and healthy. Even sauce comes out creamy, not dry. It's great for veggies, manicotti, bread puddings, layered cake and pot roast.