Unidirectional Active DisplayPort Cable with 8K 60Hz Video and HDR Support in 33 ft / 10m
Out Of Stock
Cable Matters Unidirectional Active DisplayPort Cable (DisplayPort 1.4 Cable) with 8K 60Hz Video and HDR Support in 33 ft / 10m
Item Condition: New
Brand: Cable Matters
Manufacturer: Cable Matters
- Active DisplayPort 1.4 cable supports high-bandwidth HBR3 rate up to 32.4 Gbps, DSC 1.2 display stream compression, FEC forward error correction, and 32 audio channels over longer distance than a passive DP cable without any signal loss.
- Active DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable supports all features that a DP1.4 cable can offer including High Dynamic Range (HDR) and up to 8K (7680x4320@60Hz) video resolution; It is also fully backwards compatible with 4K Ultra HD and 1080P Full HD
- The active Display Port cable supports flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channel audio; The Display cable connector with a latch provides a secure connection with a release button that must be depressed before unplugging
- Long DisplayPort cable combines signal boosting chipsets and cable construction with bare copper conductors and foil & braid shielding to provide superior performance and reliable connectivity
- Essential monitor companion for connecting your video graphics card to a stunning 8K monitor or gaming monitors with 144/165 Hz refresh rate; The 8K DisplayPort cable utilizes all the features of your graphics card and monitors such as the ROG Swift PG279Q / PG348Q 34 / PG258Q gaming display, Samsung LC49HG90DMNXZA, Samsung C27HG70, Acer Predator XB271HU, Dell Ultra HD 4K P2715Q, BenQ Zowie and MSI Full HD Non-Glare
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.