Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with VGA and DVI 3-in-1 Adapter
Cable Matters Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with VGA and DVI 3-in-1 Adapter in Black - Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 Port Compatible - Supporting 4K Resolution via HDMI
Item Condition: New
Brand: Cable Matters
Manufacturer: Cable Matters
Product Dimension: 9 x 5.4 x .6
- Lightweight and portable Thunderbolt to HDMI adapter for connecting a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/Thunderbolt 2 port compatible computer to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI/DVI/VGA; A separate HDMI/DVI/VGA cable (sold separately) is required for this HDMI to Mini Displayport cable adapter
- Mini DP to HDMI adapter transmits both audio and video from computer or tablet to HD display via HDMI; HDMI to Mini Display Port adapter supports video resolutions up to 4K via HDMI and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels; Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter supports 1080p via DVI or VGA (no audio output via DVI or VGA)
- Low-profile connector on the Mini Display to HDMI adapter does not block adjacent ports on your computer, has molded strain-relief for long life, and has ergonomically designed treads for easy plugging and unplugging
- Gold-plated connectors of the Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance of the Mini Display Port to HDMI adapter
- Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Pro 3, Pro 2, Surfacebook (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L540, T540p, W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.