DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 Cable Adapter 10Feet for 4K@60hz 2K@165Hz 2K@144Hz
active dp to hdmi2.0 cable 10feet, displayport to hdmi active cable supporting eyefinity technology & 4k 60hz@resolution
item condition: new
- only transmit signal from dp computer to hdmi monitor. active adapter cable enables you to connect a displayport video output from your laptop, tablet, or desktop pc to hdmi-equipped displays, hdtvs, and projectorspatible with passive displayport to hdmi (dp to hdmi cable).
- support amd eyefinity multi-display technology.it has a power off memory function, supports electric heating and plugging, ensures that the mode of power failure, restart and display sequence is undisturbed and set up without losing.
- automatic identification of edid.support 3d video formats over hdmi. supports resolutions up to 3840x2160 (4k) ultra-hd @ 60hz, 1080p@120hz. supports 8-channel lpcm and hbr audio up to 192khz sample rate (note: the resolution output should synchronize with your devices suppoort)).
- easy plug and play: no driver or software installation required.
- superior intra-pair and inter-pair de-skewing, powered from displayport source.kindly note: convert signal from dp to hdmi, not a bi-directional cable.
all resolution supported depend on your devices. active displayport (dp) to hdmi cable 10 feet is an indispensable companion for your mac, pc, or tablet equipped with displayport. connect your laptop or tablet to an hdtv for ultra-high definition video (4k @ 60hz) and audio streaming or to a 4k monitor or projector. the low-profile connector with molded strain-relief design increases durability. distinguishing feature: it has a power off memory function, supports electric heating and plugging, ensures that the mode of power failure, restart and display sequence is undisturbed and set up without losing. multi function: support amd eyefinity multi-display technology. support resolution up to 3840x2160 (4k) ultra-hd @ 60hz,including 2560ã—1600,1920ã—1080,1920ã—1200,1440ã—900,1280ã—720,ect. -hdmi 2.0a data rates to 18gbps, mini displayport 1.2 and 1.3 to 5.4gbps/lane -supports display resolution up to 4096 x 2160 at 60hz frame rate with 24-bit color -includes on-chip microprocessor with internal spi rom -supports rgb up to 12 bpc, ycbcr 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 up to 12 bpc -supports content protection formats hdcp 1.4 and hdcp 2.2 -hdcp 1.4 and hdcp 2.2 repeater function with on-chip keys -supports tmds scrambling for emi/rfi reduction -supports scdc (status and control data channel) -audio support up to 8 channels lpcm -self-powered, no external power required -high-end chip:ps176 -multi-shielded cable from: displayport (dp) pcs/cpu to:hdmi (hdtv/project/display) - not thunderbolt 3 compatible
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.